Midnight Oil

Subject: Make The Break's next music video!
From: Andrew Lane
Date: 4/04/2010, 7:51 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi Guys, am sending this with the permission of The Office...

The Break are running a competition on Genero.tv, where film makers (amateur�or pro) have the opportunity to download Winkipop, and make their own interpretation of a music video for that song. The winning entry will take home US$2000 cash, and be used as the official music video.

There are no creative guidelines, we have a worldwide community of film makers, the beauty of which is they all come up with different and amazing ideas. We are a site that seeks to find an official music video for our artists though, so please keep that in mind if you want to take part.

If you are interested and want to find out more, there are plenty of FAQ's here�http://genero.tv/Frequently-asked-questions/. The Break's page on Genero.tv is at Genero.tv/The-Break. Entries close May 10.

Thanks, Andrew
Genero.tv