Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Fwd: The Break CD - pre-release buy now (International 'workers, this is for you!)
From: Chris
Date: 25/03/2010, 4:16 pm
To: Kate Adams
CC: Powderworks <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I may have some good news, then :D I just got mine! I LIKE this kind
of pre-order!

More when I've had a listen....

- Chris

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Kate Adams <kate@dnki.net> wrote:
I ordered mine this morning - $35 (Australian) shipped to the US.  Not too
bad ... I just told my husband that this is my birthday present.  Hopefully
it will show before I spend a couple weeks jumping on and off planes.

-Kate

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Chris <seeker42@gmail.com> wrote:

I've already ordered mine :D

- Chris