Midnight Oil

Subject: an obscure gig in France !
From: patrice.bruhat@free.fr
Date: 24/03/2010, 7:19 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi all,

I've just joined your group, so let me introduce myself first.
I'm a fan of the Oils from France, since Diesel & Dust, but I've stopped
listening to them for a while. As I'm actually transfering my old live tapes to
PC, I've found a few Oils stuff, and so, I've enjoyed listening to them again !
and I'm also happy to find nice stuff on dime, that's great.

I remember trading some tapes with a guy in USA back in the 90's, I think his
name was Jeff but I'm not sure, and he had tons of Oil and NMA stuff. so, if you
read this man, please get in touch ;-)

OK, my message was just to give an information about a gig, that is not listed
in any website of the Oils, and so, it's a pity !! because it was my first and
last Oil gig !! so please, if the midnight-oil.info webmaster read this, add it
to your listing !

Midnight Oil live in SALON DE PROVENCE, Chateau de l'Emperi, FRANCE 7th july
1993
it was absolutely fantastic, moreover guest part was The Levellers, I can tell
you they really warm up the audience !!!

I have the ticket if someone is interested in a scan
of course if someone has an audio recording of it ... but I really doubt

I'll post 2 shows on dime soon
Patrice