Midnight Oil

Subject: Oils songs that fit 'The Break'
From: "anthonygibbo" <anthonygibbo@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 24/03/2010, 11:46 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

It was great seeing 'The Break' live at the Fisho's, and hearing Oils songs 'Wedding Cake Island, 'Eye Contact', and  'Bondi' being played.
Just this morning, was listening to RSITS, in particular BELLS AND HORNS IN THE BACK OF BEYOND. I concluded what a perfect fit the second half of this song would be to include in future set list for 'The Break'. It has it all, the reverb surf guitars, the frenetic drums, the keyboard, and the odd vocal noise.
I have always loved this song, and think what a blast it would be too hear them blast this one out.
Have a listen.

Anthony