Midnight Oil

Subject: The Break Torrent Restored: Now Trackerless for private distribution
From: "oils_seeker" <seeker42@gmail.com>
Date: 23/02/2010, 8:28 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

If the magnet link doesn't come through as a link in your email client, just copy and paste into your browser's address bar instead.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5Y3ZO4CBBUNA5CDGSJDJKIAF37O37WW3

If that doesn't work, you don't have a compatible client - I use and recommend uTorrent on windows, Transmission on a Mac and Transmission or KTorrent on Linux.

- Chris