Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: The Break!
From: Chris
Date: 22/02/2010, 1:59 pm
To: Powderworks <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, outback1024 <outback1024@yahoo.com>

Hi,

Track 01 just has some introductory thumps and twangs, the music starts at track 02.

The full track list is:

01 Intro
02 (Branded - Squintro)
03 Cylinders
04 (Squid)
05 (Birdman)
06 (5 Rocks)
07 Eye Contact #
08 Wedding Cake Island #
09 (Groyne)
10 (Phobus)
11 (Penetration)
12 (Blasket Islands)
13 (Dump)
14 (Surfing Priests)
15 (Oysters St)
16 (Winki Pop)
17 (Massacres)

18 (Cyclops)
19 (Farm)

Brackets indicate a title that is unconfirmed.

- Chris

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:13 PM, outback1024 <outback1024@yahoo.com> wrote:
Chris,
Thanks alot for posting the songs that you recorded and sending the link to the list. I noticed that the first song shows as Track 002. Please let me know if you have Track 001 and will be posting that or maybe started recording at Track 002 and didn't record Track 001. Thanks.
Pat