Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] The Break
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 14/11/2009, 8:36 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Who's the lead singer, Rob or Jim?! Or is it an equal share?

Stephan

RM schrieb:

I can't get past the reference to "Friends"  " ... we ...were ... on ... a ... BREAK !!!!! "

Clever name though.  Very surfy. Plus any number of additional meanings that can be shrugged away at after-show parties.

Aliester Crowley wrote:

Hi, did anyone went to see The Break?

by the way, I found this:

"Engineer Steve Smart recently finished mastering the new album from Neil Murray down at 301 Sydney with producer Jim Moginie (Midnight Oil, *The Break – the latter being the new band for Moginie, Martin Rotsey and Rob Hirst – yup, three-fifths of the Oils – with Brian Ritchie of the Violent Femmes on bass. Expect a debut album in the New Year on Bombora Creative)".*

http://www.timeoff.com.au/html/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=34&Itemid=21 <http://www.timeoff.com.au/html/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=34&Itemid=21>

Al.

¡Windows Phone ya está aquí! Mucho más que un teléfono. ¡Hazte con uno! <http://www.windowsphone.com/spain>