Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Midnight Oil tribute [No Protective Marking] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: garvin.francis@health.gov.au
Date: 12/11/2009, 9:01 am
To: andras papp
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Well Andras you guys sound great I have to say.  Love the fact that the  Oils Music lives on in a Tribute Band in Hungary of all places.

Keep rockin'

Garv

andras papp <andraspapp75@yahoo.com>
Sent by: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

12/11/2009 07:34 AM

powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
cc
Subject
[powderworks] Midnight Oil tribute  [No Protective Marking]

Hi Workers!

We are Blue Sky Miners, a M.O. tribute band from Hungary!
Check this videos! Filmed in Üllő(a little town near from Budapest)
31.oct.
Blue Sky Mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmepmClFvtM
The Dead Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wngy1TN0H8
Bullroarer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSyRFRtV0e0
Progress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_sGA_Dqf2Q

Enjoy it!
András

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all copies of this transmission."