Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] it´s hard.
From: Chris
Date: 22/10/2009, 5:44 am
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hey, there's another one of my wallpapers, being abused again....

General opinion here doesn't seem to be that harsh, perhaps because of the separation of the climate change and environment portfolios. It's fairly well accepted that Peter is towing the party line out of necessity. Those who support him (and I support him, despite being opposed to most of the Labor front bench) tend to rationalise that he's still fighting the fight behind closed doors. Everyone else doesn't think about it much - there's still a strong sense of "Kevin's party can do no wrong - all hail our Glorious Leader".

Oops, let a spot of cynicism get on my post there.

- Chris

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Aliester Crowley <aliestercrowleyy@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sorry if this has been discussed before, or if nobody is in the mood for it.

But I never thought that people would go that far: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8433338900

Maybe is not so obvious for the non Australians. But, seriously,�which is the general perception in Australia?

.

__,_._,_