Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Oils muzak
From: "Kirk, Lachlan" <lachlan.kirk@railcorp.nsw.gov.au>
Date: 14/10/2009, 9:34 am
To: "'powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au'" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

Dear Al

Hi. I heard that the Oils, minus PGa, are recording an album of surf
music, but Oils management would not confirm or deny the potential
presence of such explosive matter in our iPods.

Just make you own, leaving off Surf's Up Tonight.

Spoon
District 9.  I mean Section 5
all tracks from Bird Noises
Brave Faces
Lucky Country
Bells n Horns
Hercules
River intro
Never Land
Underwater
Gravelrash
Concrete
Mosi March

That's about an albums worth :)

Last movie watched at pictures: Julie & Julia (with the hugs.  eh.  it was okay)
Last album listened to in full: Kiss: Sonic Boom.  Good.
Next concert: DREAM THEATER!!!!! (with the young bloke.  Bring.  It.  On)
Last concert: Reckon it was Screaming Jets.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and may be subject to copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and its attachments from your system. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail and any attachments is not an opinion of RailCorp unless stated or apparent from its content. RailCorp is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or any attachments. RailCorp will not incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly as a result of the recipient accessing any of the attached files that may contain a virus.