Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Frontier...what frontier
From: escrutador
Date: 23/08/2009, 2:17 am
To: Stephan J�nsch
CC: Powderworks <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

The music in this song is kind of irony, like here we go again with the same lies about colonization: "good british helping the poor, uncivilized natives".

The compilation and mix with the music was made by Jim Moginie.

Cheers,

Felipe

2009/8/22, Stephan J�nsch <stephan.jaensch@gmx.net>:

It has been published on the Australian CD single to White Skin Black
Heart (catalogue 664988 2), a French promo-CD called 20,000 Watt Sampler
(SAMPCM4721) and a sampler called Where 2 Now? (ODCD-0277). An
interesting piece but rather difficult to listen to. It's basically an
instrumental with samples from the mentioned documentaries.

Cheers,

Stephan