Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] And also ... (on the point at which pollies become sell outs)
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 19/07/2009, 9:33 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I believe Pete has his line in the sand and I believe he won't cross it. And I believe his political opponents know that line very well and they won't challenge him to cross it which they might if it was someone else in the job put Pete. Not that I knew anything about Australian politics but that's the picture of Pete I need to preserve for myself or else I would feel personally hurt by his betrayal after all the impact the Oils' message (and an important part of that is integrity) had on my way of thinking and acting.

Stephan

tr_espen schrieb:

In addition to a previous powdies post:

"The good oil: Garrett knows his job"