Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Help
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 11/07/2009, 4:03 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Gaia and the Green Disc prequently pop up on ebay, the former mostly rather cheap (it's worth watching the European and Asian markets as well), the latter is of course a rarity and hence might be somewhat more expensive. Amazon is good for Gaia as well. Good hunting!

Cheers,

Stephan

S GL schrieb:

My apologies. Then can anyone advice the best place to buy them?

Thank you.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:41 PM, S GL <southernglory2009@gmail.com <mailto:southernglory2009@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello Workers,
         Can anyone advice me if there's any safe torrent available for:
    The green disc
    No man's land (Gaia compilation)
    Best of both worlds (Oils on the water) dvd
         Thanks a lot.

    --     "We carry in our hearts the true country
    And that cannot be stolen
    We follow in the steps of our ancestry
    And that cannot be broken"