Midnight Oil

Subject: (NMOC) 'If Ned Kelly was King' Archaeological dig
From: Jo Daley
Date: 8/07/2009, 4:22 pm
To: Oils

Anyone who's into Oz history,

I'm currently at uni studying Archaeology & History & was lucky enough last year to attend my first dig. It happened to be the first excavation done on the site of the old Inn in Glenrowan that burned down during the Ned Kelly shootout. The whole dig was filmed & it's on ABC tomorrow ( Thursday 9th) at 830pm. Don't know if I'll even be seen, being only a humble student, but I should be easily recognisable as I wore a variety of familiar tshirts :)
It's narrated by Tony Robinson (Baldrick) & should be interesting, if very short. The dig went for four weeks, the show goes for only one hour. Imagine editing that!!
Cheers, Jo.

Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.