Midnight Oil

Subject: Fw: [powderworks] Fw: Guitar tab & Singer
From: Koml�si Zolt�n
Date: 5/07/2009, 8:38 pm

There are more Hungarians on here. I know another beside myself making it 4. ;)

Zolt�n

From: andras papp <andraspapp75@yahoo.com>
Subject: Guitar tab & Singer
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 10:04 PM

Hi Workers!

First i say thank you for the great pics, videos, live shows etc!
I live in Budapest, Hungary and the Oils never come to my country :(
(Yes, i know: i was born in wrong place...but i love my homeland!)
So i have a band that play only M.Oil songs( it's a tribute, yes) and
we have two problems: first we can't hear the chords in "World that
i see" ! We try and try but not correct! If someone know the chords
please send it to me! Second: is everyone in Hungary who can and
love to sing Midnight Oil songs??? I know Peter is very busy at the
moment :)
Thank you and have a nice day(and sorry for my poor english),
Andrew

I'm tired sorry!

So the song is "Been away too long" ! The "World that i see" sounds good.
Thanks again

avast! Antivirus: Bejovo uzenet biztonsagos.

Virus adatbazis (VPS): 090701-0, 2009.07.01
Kereses: 2009.07.02. 8:45:13
avast! Szerzoi jogok (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.