Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] DVD of NY River Runs Red show (Exxon Protest)
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Date: 28/06/2009, 3:17 am
To: "Oils Powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Michael Blackwood" <blackwood_michael@hotmail.com>

Does anyone know how to access the file from the laserdisc? I have one but do not know how I would go about putting to DVD other than to record it in which I would rather not do as I'd lose too much quality.

t.

From: stephan.jaensch@gmx.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:45:40 +0100

I had my Laserdisc copy transferred to DVD a while back. It doesn't have
any menu or chapters but the quality is really good. Needless to say I'm
only making copies as a backup for people who own an original VHS or
Laserdisc. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Stephan

Dudecati schrieb:

> Hi All,
>
> I know that there was a remastered version of Diesel the included a
> DVD of the White Fella/Black Fella tour. Was there also a remaster of
> an album that included the NY show on the truck in front of the Exxon
> building? I have it on VHS but would really like a dvd version.
>
> Thanks!

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.