Midnight Oil

Subject: selling Oils t-shirt collection
From: Indi Trehan
Date: 15/06/2009, 8:00 am
To: Powderworks

Dear Powderworkers,

I am moving away for a couple of years and packing my stuff into storage.� I stumbled across several Midnight Oil shirts collected over the years at great expense, many of which have never been worn.� Instead of leaving them in storage and then still probably never wearing them again after I return, it makes more sense to sell them to a fellow Powderworker who may enjoy them more.� I'm asking for $100 for the entirety of the collection including shipping, perhaps a little more for shipping outside of the USA.

All shirts are XL size.� Here is the list with pictures corresponding to the numbers:

1) maroon Powderworks shirt from a few years back -- this has been worn a few times but is in very good shape

2) white 2002 tour shirt with band picture on front and "Midnight Oil 2002" on the back -- worn once or twice

3) black 2001 tour shirt with Peter's with the rest of the band reflected in his sunglasses on the front and "Midnight Oil 2001" on the back --- never worn

4) blue Breathe shirt -- worn numerous times -- in good shape

5) black Earth & Sun & Moon shirt -- worn a lot -- in fair shape

6) maroon E&S&M shirt with full-color print -- never worn -- a true rarity!

7) yellow Surf's Up Tonight shirt -- worn a few times -- in good shape

8) black Golden Age tour shirt with cow head on front and list of cities on back -- never worn

9) green E&S&M with full-color print -- never worn -- a true rarity!

10) white Flat Shat singlet -- never worn -- a true rarity!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Indi

inditrehan@gmail.com