Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Another reason I love the Oils...
From: david earle
Date: 7/05/2009, 2:13 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Onya Jeremy - Progress is a great song - at their best, MO are like a spike of adrenaline straight to the heart.

Apparently Progess was/is one of PG's faves to play live - he loved spitting out those venomously sarcastic lyrics.

You may be saaaafe in your hemisphere, but there's so much junk in the stratosphere....

Cheers,
David