Midnight Oil

Subject: Midnight Oil - Paris, 5th April 1988 on DIME
From: "Gary Badger" <garybadger67@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 2/05/2009, 7:46 pm
To: "Powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Have been listening to a stellar Oils show that is available for download on DIME. If you haven't heard the recording from Elysee Montmartre, Paris 5th April 1988 then you really are missing out on something special. I thought this show too good to pass without comment to the powderworkers.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=246954&hit=1

Details from DIME............................

Midnight Oil
Elysee Montmartre, Paris
5th April 1988

An excellent Diesel and Dust show, which I believe comes
from a radio broadcast though I don't know any details.

Setlist includes Gunbarrel Highway which was only on the
Australian release of the Diesel and Dust album.

The version of Kosciusko played around this time is also
brilliant, with new boy Bones vocal strength getting it's
first showing.

Setlist:

Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway