Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Up Close & Personal in the Capital CD's
From: Rolf Greven
Date: 28/04/2009, 12:43 am
To: Brett B
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Brett B wrote:

G'day, I've been o/s for a few weeks and have missed comms on whether
any CD's from the Canberra gigs are available. I went to the first
show (and got to meet a lot of fellow workers at the pub which was
cool) but I believe the second show had a very different set list so
all things being equal this could possible mean 2 x double CD's out
there somewhere? I have plenty of old Oils shows to trade if these
little gems exist!?!

Try: http://oils.high5.net/ to download the goodies.

Hmm... perhaps I should put the DVD online too for the people who have not yet been able to get it.

Rolf