Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] 10-1,Red Sails remastered cd
From: Aliester Crowley
Date: 16/04/2009, 6:42 am

I understand it. But in my humble opinion they have to be a little more serious about these things. I remember reading that after the "Itunes deal" there would be cd releases.  Of course, It�s ok if they change their mind, but they could say it on the website. Just a quick note would be enough.

According to The Office no further CD releases of the remasters are
currently planned. The announcement of a re-release in April that popped
up even on the official site was a mistake.

Stephan

Aliester Crowley schrieb:

> Hi folks.
> What is going on with the 10-1/Red Sails remastered cd edition? they
> said it would be released around april.
>
> wait and see.
>
> Al

> Charlas m�s divertidas con el nuevo Windows Live Messenger
> <http://download.live.com>

Nuevo Windows Live, un mundo lleno de posibilidades Desc�brelo.