Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] No Man's Land / Gaia
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 11/04/2009, 5:53 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

In my opinion its a beautiful album. Very diverse, mostly world music but some great rock tracks, too. You should get yourself a copy. It's actually quite cheap on ebay.

Cheers,

Stephan

Sena schrieb:

I just got the No Man's Land single without having first done any research (typical)

I now see that it is from the Gaia album.

Does anyone own the whole album and if so, is it any good?  Is it worth buying?  I didn't see any other artists on there that really light my fire but doesn't mean I wouldn't like it. :-)

Thanks!

-Sena
/Don't leave your heart in a hard place./