Midnight Oil

Subject: Jack Nolan
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 5/04/2009, 4:00 pm

g'day all

Early in the year someone posted about Jack Nolan and the Speculators, Jack Nolan being the songwriter behind the "Kelly Gang" album that Rob and Martin played on a few years back.  There was a link to a MySpace page, which has a few songs on it but no other details about how to actually get hold of them.  I sent a message to try to find out (1) if there is an album in existence; and (2) how to get one, but haven't received any reply.  The page itself looks like it was set up some time ago and hasn't been touched since.

The "Kelly Gang" album is fantastic, so I'm keen to get my hands on anything new from this guy.  Does anyone know any more about how I can go about doing so?

jeff...