Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: sound relief DVD
From: RM
Date: 26/03/2009, 11:44 am
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Ahem.  Some of us still aren't blessed with unlimited uploads, let alone downloads ... and are working within the confines of Australia's high-cost low-speed broadband data rates to the best of our ability.  4G is somewhat of a lump in the throat. One alternative source has been submitted by snail mail to an adjudicator to measure up for quality against the first source. After which it could appear in the forms you mention, or it could be archived as chook feed.  Maybe some news on this after the weekend.  (No pressure, Mr Adjudicator!)

I second that, or better still upload on rolfs site at oils.high5.net
so we don't need a dime account!

Frosty

On 3/26/09, mortejc <mortejc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Gary,

It would be truly appreciated if you would upload your "rebuilt" version to
DIME once you are able! I'm frankly amazed that a second source hasn't been
posted yet, and if it hasn't happened by now it seems likely that it never
will.

So thanks much for your efforts & best regards,
Joe