Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] sound relief DVD (US)
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 24/03/2009, 1:56 pm
To: Jill Sweetapple <sweetapplej30324@yahoo.com>, powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

burning should be fine . what is your problem?

note that the copy from dime is (obviously) PAL so you need to have a player and TV that can play it. someone posted that they will convert. it would be interesting since the conversion is not trivial. personally i would not do it with the dime copy since i believe it has not been authored properly and i spent most of last Sunday tinkering with it in an attempt to re-author but gave up. i am waiting on another copy from justin and when i get it i will attempt to convert to ntsc, unless someone else already did it

Miron

How could people get so unkind?

From: Mitchega@aol. com <Mitchega@aol. com>
To: sweetapplej30324@ yahoo.com, powderworks@ yahoogroups. com.au
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 7:28 PM

I will be more than happy to re-weed to 5 outher US workers if someone could get a copy to me.

Please let me know if you would be willing to send me an NTSC copy of the Sound Relief DVD and I will re-weed immediately upon receipt.

Thanks much, Art