Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] DIME DVD
From: NITRAM HULLE
Date: 21/03/2009, 1:21 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

yes something weirs is with that dvd, if I play it on my pc it doesn't play correctly, but If I play it on stand alone dvd player all is ok.
But when I tried to extract the audio from it with different programs, either the program crashed or the complete pc did! :p

anyway is a great dvd, great picture and sound (better than the radio broadcast)

cheers!

Nitram

Looking for--->

-Camouflage (soundboard audios / proshot videos of any quality that I might not have)

-Midnight Oil (soundboard audios / proshot videos of good quality that I might not have)

-INXS (soundboard audios / proshot videos of good quality that I might not have)

-Kylie Minogue (audios / videos of any source & quality that I might not have)

-Sarah Brightman (audios / videos of any source & quality that I might not have)