Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] H&C et al
From: RM
Date: 20/03/2009, 3:43 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

you know it right, baby.

juuuuuuuuuuust! oooooooooooone! [touch!]

ear-worming severely here.  that big bass line and the brass windup.  this *is* H&C.

no i imagine the crowd had no idea what was going on.   just like if Oils did the kind of set that we dream about that includes the all the dream off-chart stuff.

grinning from vertebra to vertebra.

ribman

Miron Mizrahi wrote:
most of what i read said that people were disappointed with the Slab. i think it was aimed at hardcore fans but most of the "standard" fans (like me) found it a bit of an odd choice. however, being in the same position myself many times (i really could live without beds, DH or BSM and would much rather have cold cold change, no reaction, knife edge ) I am glad you enjoyed it

Miron

How could people get so unkind?