Midnight Oil

Subject: Capital torrent download - courtesy seeding
From: "Bruce Cameron" <brucewcameron@yahoo.com>
Date: 20/03/2009, 1:14 pm

And those who have 100% downloaded should consider seeding the torrent for a little while. I saw ~150 downloading yesterday but very few others seeding today. The files will still share to those who have started downloading. Plus with such a big download, you will need to help recoup your average by uploading a large degree.