Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Selling few cds just in case
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Date: 18/03/2009, 12:55 pm
To: "RM" <m2k9@liveonthe.net>, "JCC" <jccuneo@bellsouth.net>
CC: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

True dat, True dat!!

These same European Bootlegs have been on sale over eBay for YEARS and nothing has ever been done about it before. One request isn't going to solve it. And the thing not to confuse it that these are European bootleg discs, nothing that originated from any Powerworks list or tree!

Heck, I once knew a guy who ran one "import" CD shop back in the 90's. He showed me a phone in order he got for like 5 Oils boots, all going to an address in NSW, some bald minister, well he wasn't a minister back then, he really did something that mattered much more back then ;-)

Damn I miss these guys, thanks for revving me up again, must have listened to the FM of Sound Relief 4 times today! Still relish the chances I had to chat with Rob, Martin and Jim after some shows, heck handing Martin the Powderworks tribute CDs at the Mercury Lounge shows was something so incredible. He isn't much of a talker but I think he'll always be my favorite Oil.

Oilman