Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Selling few cds just in case
From: "Peter Scott Poitras" <ppoitras@charter.net>
Date: 18/03/2009, 10:23 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "'RM'" <m2k9@liveonthe.net>

I concur with Sena, and I’ve been on Powderworks in its various incarnations since 93 or so.

Frankly, whether it’s ok to sell or not, I think it’s bad form to advertise an eBay on the list period.  If you have something to sell, as a Powderworker, come up with a price and post it to the list.  Drumming up auction business via the list is just lame.

Pete