Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Selling few cds just in case
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 18/03/2009, 10:17 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

damn right!

moral issues aside for a moment , this is how we avoid problems. if people start selling boots at the same rate they are being exchanged freely (torrents, trades, whatever) then the authorities and the bands will have every right to start pursuing people. as long as it is free no one is making/losing money and there is no real reason to upset the status quo.

needless to say, this is for the love of artists and their music. it isnt ours to sell.

Miron

How could people get so unkind?