Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] "Burning Paris" - Live 1990
Date: 17/03/2009, 12:04 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

According to my records, that would be:

“Burning Paris,” Le Zenith, Paris, France, 25May88 (CD1 Tracks 1-9), P.O. Paris Bercy, 9Jul90 (CD1 Tracks 10-13, CD2), Paris, France - 2CDR

Tracklist - CD1: Only The Strong; Short Memory; Kosciusko; Hercules; Arctic World; Warakurna; The Dead Heart; Read About It; Peace, Love, & Understanding; Bullroarer; Dreamworld; Stars Of Warburton; King Of The Mountain

Tracklist - CD2: Put Down That Weapon; Blue Sky Mine; Progress; Sell My Soul; Best Of Both Worlds; River Runs Red; One Country; Beds Are Burning; Sometimes; Bedlam Bridge; Forgotten Years; Power & The Passion

Pete

---- Yasmin Dalati <yasmin@dalati.net> wrote:
Dear fellow workers,

thanks to everyone who shared their photos and reviews and uploaded
their videos to youtube!
I wish I could have been to the shows...
As a compensation, I kept listening to some of the older live stuff on
the whole weekend - and found some live cdrs named "Burning Paris";
sound like some material from the BSM tour. Does anyone know any
further details? City, date etc.? Or is there any cover art available?
Thanks for your help!

OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLS!

Yasmin