Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] DVD of NY River Runs Red show (Exxon Protest)
From: Stephan Jänsch
Date: 16/03/2009, 5:45 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I had my Laserdisc copy transferred to DVD a while back. It doesn't have any menu or chapters but the quality is really good. Needless to say I'm only making copies as a backup for people who own an original VHS or Laserdisc. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Stephan

Dudecati schrieb:

Hi All,

I know that there was a remastered version of Diesel the included a DVD of the White Fella/Black Fella tour. Was there also a remaster of an album that included the NY show on the truck in front of the Exxon building? I have it on VHS but would really like a dvd version.

Thanks!