Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Tonight/Tomorrow
From: Sena
Date: 14/03/2009, 11:43 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thank you!!  I am at a hotel in DC for a conference this weekend and didn't bring my laptop like an effing idiot.  So I will get up and go down to their 24-hour (thank God) business center at 6 am tomorrow morning to listen.  It's $0.79 a minute but will be WORTH IT.

-Sena

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.