Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Canberra - 13/3/09 - review
From: "Darren Croker" <skiharddaz@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 14/03/2009, 12:32 pm

Miron,

OMG!!! Lucky Country and No Times For Games to start, that is like something
I have being dreaming about for the last 20 years. If I was there I would
have absolutely lost it, but my wife and I moved to Singapore in January and
I just couldn't get there. You have no idea how much it killed me.

If only they could play once a year, that would be another dream come true.
And I'd just have to come back then. Have a great night tonight as well.

Darren