Midnight Oil

Subject: Canberra 13/3/09
From: John McCrory
Date: 14/03/2009, 5:14 pm

Well I drove down from Sydney to catch the gig and for the last two weeks I have not been listening to any midnight oil so I was pumped. I still could not believe I was going to see them. I stood there about five people back from just left of centre stage and looked around me at the people standing with me some older some younger, I could hear one bloke say this is just like being back at the Royal Antler again and then my mind went racing back to a gig I once saw there when they had a black out about a third of the way through the gig. It was great to be there and be apart of it, as I drove back to Sydney I wondered if I will ever see them again play under the midnight oils flag again.........I could go to my grave tomorrow and be happy ......but I would still love to see more....perhaps once every two years two nights in every state.......

Thanks to all that made a effort to write something and put your point of view across it's been interesting reading and nice to know that I am not alone.

Oils Forever Forever Oils

Let ninemsn property help. Need a new place to rent, share or buy?