Midnight Oil

Subject: shirt..
From: "Kirk, Lachlan" <lachlan.kirk@railcorp.nsw.gov.au>
Date: 12/03/2009, 7:03 am

Well folks I'd like to thank the people who were kind enough to do the biz for me.  That would be zero of you.

I wasn't happy about giving away my Thursday night ticket but sometimes these things happen.  Enjoy one and all...

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and may be subject to copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and its attachments from your system. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail and any attachments is not an opinion of RailCorp unless stated or apparent from its content. RailCorp is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or any attachments. RailCorp will not incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly as a result of the recipient accessing any of the attached files that may contain a virus.