Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Re: [powderworks] Who's coming in from O/S?
From: Curtis Carter
Date: 12/03/2009, 10:13 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

RM wrote:

Sorry Rob,

You'll have to count me out for this one. :(

We're in the midst of planning a trip to Brazil....not trying to say Brazil is more important...but at least the flight isn't as long - my 6 yr old son will be travelling with us.

Thanks for working on organizing the list so well.

Take care,

Curtis Carter   aka Evilbastard from the Real Thing Tour aka something that could snore like a vacuum cleaner on crack.

Last call for anyone coming in from O/S for the shows ... if you're coming in from overseas for the shows, mail me NNNOOOOOOWWWWW.

So far it looks like only Lesley and Justin are our intercontinental trekkers.

Anyone else?   (Mail me NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!)

Cheers
 Rob M

RM wrote:

Hey,

 Who's actually coming in from O/S?  Maybe we can get a list of names and the locals can know who to look out for?

So far:
Lesley J from UK
Justin Fisher, AU expat from Thailand

Cheers