Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] ... ? ...
From: RM
Date: 12/03/2009, 10:14 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Ok,  I'll confess.  I flicked through a selection of anthems on the car cassette player on the way home, and ignored what the other drivers might think and imagined I was in the front row howling along to the gig tonight.  It served to assuage the pain.

pmorph2@servomex.com wrote:

I have been blasting out the Manly gig on my phone this morning, in some ridiculous attempt to be their in spirit !

From:     "Kevin M Yates" <kyates@bne.catholic.edu.au>
To:     <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date:     12/03/2009 11:42

I've been sitting on the front verandah trying to muster the enthusiasm to play the Oils song on my guitar that I wish I was listening to in Canberra. But not really succeeding...

Quiet nights and midgee bites........

Oh for the old days where it was nothing to say bugger it, a few hundred bucks on tickets, t-shirts, takeawys and bad beer. Stinking responsibility!

Hope everyone's having/has a great time at the shows ... seriously!!

Kev