Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] a mate's weeding
From: RM
Date: 11/03/2009, 11:47 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Good for you!  Not everyone would put the Oils before doing a good mate's garden maintenance!

As for commitment, at a philosophical and psychological level, what a person sacrifices in their commitment to any cause is often deeply personal and largely both presently and historically invisible to others; and so judging a person's level of ideological commitment based on a singular criteria such as, ooh ... say: "fronting this one time", might reflect more on the judge's aspect than on the critiqued's virtues.

Go and rock out.  Don't hack on those who can't come.  They're living the life they've got before them.  What is that to you?

RobM

oilsrule77 wrote:
--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, "Kirk, Lachlan" <lachlan.kirk@...> wrote:
I now cannot make it to the Thursday gig, Friday already a no go due to
family commitments :( I'm absolutely shattered.
i got a mate's weeding on but the oils are allways first