Midnight Oil

Subject: NMOC - Question for the guitar players
From: "hotlittlejorge" <hotlittlejorge@yahoo.com>
Date: 7/03/2009, 7:04 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I'm thinking about picking up the guitar (again) and was wondering if those of you who play, particularly Midnight Oil tunes, might have advice on the type of guitar I should buy.  I'm strictly entry-level and looking for something I can learn on and grow with.

Fender makes some very nice, affordable packages for stratocasters and telecasters - does one lend itself to the Oils catalog more than the other?  Is there a particular feature I should look out for that you find helpful?

Thank you in advance - there will be a free Powderworkers section at my first show in Giants Stadium when I become a 40-something rock sensation!

JORGE