Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: pre-gig fest
From: "hampastie" <hampastie@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 5/03/2009, 8:27 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, "Oilyshark" <oilyshark@...> wrote:

Parliament House

Red Room or Green Room

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ewen Strutt
  To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
  Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 5:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [powderworks] pre-gig fest

  Hello

  Where in Canberra is the gig?

  Cheers

  From: Tribe Goddard <daznsam@...>
  To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
  Sent: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009 5:56:21 PM

  I'm on the diet beer ;) and it's the only low-carb they have on tap. Don't worry though, they've a very well stocked bar and I'm sure will be able to cater to your eclectic tastes. ;)

  I'll have a talk to them on Friday about the sounds but no promises, I'm just a once a week punter there, a semi-regular if you will. Any idea what sort of numbers were thinking? I haven't been keeping count. 20ish sound about right?