Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] audio/video capture
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 4/03/2009, 12:41 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

Jeremy and Powederlurker

happy to help but dont let my opinionated persona mislead you. I have a general understanding of the topics at hand but i am not a taper or an expert on a/v. my opinion on the best way forward is now public record but whatever you (who can actually do this) guys (or any other contributors) decide will be fine. if you want to contact me offlist, you have my email

Miron

How could people get so unkind?