Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] audio/video capture
From: RM
Date: 4/03/2009, 12:25 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Correct again.
That's why I'm putting it back to the community to figure it out in a meritocracy kind of way.  I was just pitching in a fairly domestic level of understanding as an idea in a brainstorming kind of way.  Miron and Jeremy and PowderLurker (and others), please discuss together what you want to do at a professional level.    Try and be professional but assertive in how you dismiss any dumb ideas that are put forward (including from me) - just extract the value and move on.

Miron Mizrahi wrote:
i am trying not to sound like a nay-sayer but it seems too complex to the point of not workable. i can expand on this if you wish but i still think that an HD cam with a soundboard recording is the best option we have under the circumstances, unless we can get help from pros

Miron