Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] audio/video capture
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 4/03/2009, 12:08 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

i am trying not to sound like a nay-sayer but it seems too complex to the point of not workable. i can expand on this if you wish but i still think that an HD cam with a soundboard recording is the best option we have under the circumstances, unless we can get help from pros

Miron

How could people get so unkind?