Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Powderworkers pre (and post?) show watering holes in Canberra
From: "Tribe Goddard" <daznsam@velocitynet.com.au>
Date: 4/03/2009, 5:12 pm

I'll probably head to the Transit afterwork on Thursday as well, it's across the road from work and I might just shower and get changed at work instead of heading home.

Here's a couple of excerpts from previous posts so you're fully in the loop.

"Might I suggest the Transit bar as being an alternative to King O'Malley's? It's beneath the YHA (for those on a budget), is about 3 minutes from the venue, across the road from VIP Pies (although it'll probably be closed late arvie) and next to the Akuna Club which is now home to Woodstock's Pizza, it's right next to Ticketek for anyone that needs to pick up tickets and is cheaper than O'Malleys, a pint of Pure Blonde going for $5.50 as opposed to O'Malleys $7ish. It's also across the road from the Waldorf Apartments and minutes away from the Crowne Plaza for those bedding down at that end of town (and those not on a budget)."

And thanks to Lesley J for posting this.