Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Powderworkers pre (and post?) show watering holes in Canberra
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 4/03/2009, 12:35 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

Transit bar, Fri, 5:30p

Miron

How could people get so unkind?

From: Brett B <brett.beattie@novartis.com>
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 1:34:17 PM

Well, here we go again and it feels a lot like Manly Leagues, pre Wave Aid and it would be good if we had some idea of where the 'workers may gather for a pre and/or post show beer? Maybe a Canberrian 'worker may know the best place to gather near the theatre? Can I suggest that anyone wearing an Oils T-shirt say g'day to anyone else they come across wearing same 'cause chances are we've been reading each others posts for years so it would be good to meet!
See you all in Canberra! Brett