Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] From the Office on audio/video capture
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 4/03/2009, 11:37 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

either way you still need bandwidth. how are we going to get connectivity out of the venue? the only reliable method would be to connect to their network. technically a piece of cake. likelihood they'd let us - zilch.

in addition it works well with a big swarm. if we have a small swarm with people all over the world i suspect the latency will kill it.

and overall - this is cutting edge. taping shows we know how to do. i might be biased here since i am going to the show but i would prefer a high quality product I can keep on using over a mediocre one which is gone once the last song is played

Miron

How could people get so unkind?