Midnight Oil

Subject: June 12, 1980 show anyone?
From: "jackieiskender" <jackieiskender@yahoo.com>
Date: 4/03/2009, 8:40 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

howdy from the usa, powederworkers!

totally jealous of all you heading to canberra and mcg!  will be with
you in spirit, i swear - doing what rolling stone said imitates an
oils show - putting on all my sweaters - cranking it to 11 - jumping
around for two hours!  may slip in a drink ot two as well.  my dog's
favorite oils song is powderworks and he's rocking the remastered
version like only a canine with super hearing can.

since i can't be there in person i'm listening to every oils record, single, and boot i have in chrono order culminating in the big day when you all tear it up.  makin the kickin ass play list i found a problem i didn't know  i had - i'm missing a track from my copy of june 12, 1980!!!  anyone out there kind enough to take a few minutes from the preshow build up and float me offline an mp3 of track 10, back on the borderline?  it'd satisfy the completist in me even if it still hurts to be a lonely cowboy round the world from the best show of the year!

this is the coolest group for the coolest band - and how cool is the
home office helping everyone out!  hooray for the oils team and fans!

peace out,
jackie eye