Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] From the Office on merchandise
From: "Beth Curran" <bcurran@columbus.rr.com>
Date: 3/03/2009, 11:35 am

Erika the Surfboard owner delurks!  What's up, lady?  I don't work for Nestle any more, so haven't made it to Seattle since way back when.  We could cry in our beer, ha ha....what a beastly STUPID time for me to have a lapsed passport!!!!! - Beth
From: RM
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:39:55 +1000
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: [powderworks] From the Office on merchandise

As an alternative to having someone get merch for you from afar, I have
the following info from the office:

Midnight Oil wrote:
>> as always through Love Police - see links on website/myspace

It may be that some merch sells out or only appears at the show though ...

RM